Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kind folks at Wampler pedals sent me a couple of their high gain units to demo, the first of which is the lovely - and rather punishing - Triple Wreck. No points for guessing what sort of voicing inspired that one. :lol:The other is the SLOstortion, which while not suited for modern rhythm playing, has godlike cock rock tones and the most orgasmic lead tones on tap - it will be demoed soon. :)

And here's Wampler Triple Wreck in action. All tracks are unpolished by fancy post-production, so it's pretty much guitar, pedal, amp, cab and mic. :)

Used a Jaden Rose Guitars Spider 8-string for the entire demo. Amp is a Silverblade Amplifiers Hellhound 20, and the cab is one of my trusty Zilla 2x12's. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Here's a shot of the complex setting preparations. The red wine is there for... erm... contrast.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Congrats! I've tried a few of their pedals, the paisley is pretty nice!

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
I have a Plexi-Drive from them.
Really nice for late 60's JTM45 sounds!

Video Sounds nice, and you're right, the SLOstortion has some great lead tones in it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Melodic as hell as usual man. Thank you for using an eight string the right way. And for having such a luscious, full bodied beard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts