Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note: My 12 string is not that filthy, I lemon oil-ed the board and bridge and forgot to wipe it off this morning. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
i went snowboarding once, but my at-the-time girlfriend was pretty whiny about it. she thought it'd be cool, and when she couldn't do it after 5 minutes, gave up :lol:

·
Registered
825 Posts
congrats, I used to go snowboarding up in mass and New Hampshire with a couple of friends but stopped a while ago, I'm gonna have to grab a board some time soon and head up to a mountain

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scored the world's most obnoxious pants on eBay, $50, Retail is around $125. :woohoo:

Burton Analogs:

Along with some Oakley A-Frame goggles:

Now I just need a new jacket that's equally :metal: and I'm set to fuck myself up all season long! :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Or you can come out this way and ride real mountains. :fawk:
I'll be riding in Utah next month sir. :wub: Plus I'll be in Vegas again for 4 weeks in January, and we'll be taking off to hit Utah again every weekend.

The mountains up here are pretty good though man. Granted they're not as high stats-wise, but they start out at MSL.

·
IN THE FAAACE!
1,247 Posts
Hmm... Maybe I'll have to take one of those weekends in Jan up to Utah (ugh). I havent snowboarded in years.

·
Rule #2: Double Tap
140 Posts
Nice.... I just dusted off my stuff. I'm ready to go (just need snow). I picked up a new jacket to keep me toasty. :steve:

Ride Mountain 163cm - Metal Spikes & Titanium Bindings - Bowling Alley Base - Van's Fargo Boots - Spyder Jacket.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That jacket is slick. Was it as astronomically priced as the rest of the Spider shit? They sell like $40 beanie-hats. :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
My bro is going to be like a permanent fixture at Snowbird this winter, dude - keep your eyes open for him, just in case. :lol:

And, somehow, that's exactly what I'd expect your board to look like. :lol:

·
Rule #2: Double Tap
140 Posts
That jacket is slick. Was it as astronomically priced as the rest of the Spider shit? They sell like $40 beanie-hats. :lol:
I got a good deal. ;) - Its got a long sleeve removable fleece on the inside, multi layer perfection.

I'll hook you up.

I was going to trade all my snowboard equipment in for some nice shaped skis, so I could help the girls learn (it will be their first year). I still might, but I'll need to do a few more days on the 'old board.

I think they are making snow on Killington, Mt. Snow and Sunday River.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Killington has one trail open, way too far to drive for .5 miles of boarding. I figure a couple more weeks and we should see a lot of places open up for Turkey-day skiing. A lot of places are making snow already too, which is pretty cool.

I haven't even winterized my bike yet and I already reallly can't wait for it to snow. :D

I'm going to go with one of those Burton down jackets. Down is so damn warm. :vince: The Ski/Snowboard expo is in Boston this weekend so I'm gonna fly down there and hopefully get a good deal on something.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts