Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in talks with this new shop for a bit, and finally got the go-ahead to move in. Started moving today, got most of the small stuff, all that's left for tomorrow is the larger things, and deciding what large tools I'll take back to the house. Pics:

The CNC. This this is amazing. The guy who owns it was already doing guitar work on it for the guitar company that just moved out of that shop, so he'll be able to help me with the transition to CNC'ing my builds :yesway:

There's a mill in the back corner, and to the left of the CNC is actually another CNC that's even larger and still in the process of being built. The shared portion of the shop is 3000 sq ft of awesomeness. I've got an 8x10 office that I'll be doing some work out of, as well as storing my builds in. The office is climate controlled, so perfect for storing the builds.

Spray booth in the far corner in this shot. That booth is big enough to fit my car! It's like heaven for me!

While I'm setting up in the new shop I'm keeping all my builds at home, so I thought it was a perfect time for a family shot. There's at least 12 full builds in there, along with some other projects. Way too busy for just one person :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Congrats man. I hope nothing crazy happens here besides the projects!

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to post the builds pic...

Wirelessly posted

Congrats man. I hope nothing crazy happens here besides the projects!
Well, I'm no longer in a flood zone, and crime is low in this area :lol:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Man that is a deadly spot grats.:yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Man that shop looks great, I wish you nothing but the best there.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got all my stuff moved today, now just waiting for them to clear out the room I'll be in so I can get fully set up :hbang:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts