Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hipshots for my Suhr showed up today. They aren't nearly as cool as the Gotohs, but at least they fit.

This is only v1.5 though, because I'm waiting on an order of the normal looking heads to show up from Hipshot (I don't like these wonky looking ones). When all's said and done, I'll have paid more for the damn Hipshots than I did for the Gotohs. :rant:

Someone buy my chrome ones, please. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
The heads/keys are half the reason I bought the hipshots! :D
But on an in-line headstock I can see how they might look "off". On the Ibanez 8 with the more retro looking Iceman-ish headstock, they look pretty cool.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The heads/keys are half the reason I bought the hipshots! :D
But on an in-line headstock I can see how they might look "off". On the Ibanez 8 with the more retro looking Iceman-ish headstock, they look pretty cool.
I actually did a quick photoshop to see how they'd look before I bought them, and I am just too used to normal looking keys.

You can have these ones when I take them off if you want 'em. :lol: I have no idea what the hell you'd use them for, but hey - you can combine them with my sweet chrome ones that just happen to be for sale! :idea:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:dgaf:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
You didnt buy the hipshots direct and pay list did you? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts