Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched all night, and found fucking TWO that I like. I'd originally wanted to get

P37RIE, since my last name is Petrie. Completely unavailable.
Next I looked for X44 AJP (4th April DOB and initials). Unavailable
Apparently you can also only get the car with X or Y, which is no use.
So I've managed to find;
X44 PET
or
X444 AJP

WTF do I buy? :lol:

Chances are btw, this'll be going on a Lexus IS200. Got my renewal quotes through, and it's either an IS200, or a BMW 520i with an M5 make-over :lol:

Also, for anyone interested, X777 ERG is available ;)

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Sometimes I don't understand anything you at just because of the Britishness :(

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Sometimes I don't understand anything you at just because of the Britishness :(
Our number plates are odd; Currently they are

2 letters, and 2 numbers for the prefix, then 3 letters.
For a car registered in March 2005, it'd be say PX05 YNT
For a car registered in September 2005, it'd be PX55 YNT

Currently we're on 11 plates!

They used to be;

1 letter and 3 numbers for the prefix and then 3 letters
So, as I said above, X444 AJP.

However, if you're doing the old style, and it's a personal plate, you don't HAVE to have all 3 numbers.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
a) Why the fuck are you buying vanity plates
b) How the fuck are you going to afford a Lexus IS200
c) How the fuck are you going to afford the insurance on a Lexus IS200
d) What the fuck are you smoking
e) Can I have some
f) Do it up like this:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a) Why the fuck are you buying vanity plates
b) How the fuck are you going to afford a Lexus IS200
c) How the fuck are you going to afford the insurance on a Lexus IS200
A) For t3h LOLZ
B) I may or may not have come into a little cash.
C) Got quoted £1100 to insure it. The 520i was £820 to insure, but has 150k on the clock.

As far as mods go, I've already got a few subtle ones planned, as it'll be off the road for a few months till I get past the 2 years NCB mark.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Our number plates are odd; Currently they are

2 letters, and 2 numbers for the prefix, then 3 letters.
For a car registered in March 2005, it'd be say PX05 YNT
For a car registered in September 2005, it'd be PX55 YNT
Okay, that throws a curve ball... Let me think about it.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Cool, then why Lexus and BMW? Bad rep as richkidmobiles. You can pick up Volvo S40 T5's for stupid cheap - 4WD, 227bhp, and it's a fucking volvo! :wub:

Saab are also worth a look, and if you're looking for sporty saloons you can get fully kitted Skoda Octavia/Fabias with the rally sport packs for nothing (remember, they're just VW/Audi's underneath!).

Just putting that out there.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool, then why Lexus and BMW? Bad rep as richkidmobiles. You can pick up Volvo S40 T5's for stupid cheap - 4WD, 227bhp, and it's a fucking volvo! :wub:

Saab are also worth a look, and if you're looking for sporty saloons you can get fully kitted Skoda Octavia/Fabias with the rally sport packs for nothing (remember, they're just VW/Audi's underneath!).

Just putting that out there.
I'll check those out! My mates bro has a T5 at 470ish bhp I think it was. Absolute fucking weapon! Step dad had a stock on and that was silly fast too!

As far as Lexus and BMW, city wise might be rich kid things, but try living in Workington. I had some cock in a shitty 1.2 Saxo with a bodykit on and some retardedly loud exhaust try to race me once when I had a hire car. 59 plate VW Passat Estate, 2.0 TDi. Fucking shit himself when he seen how old I was and how fast foot hit the floor :lol: Suxo's, Corshat's, and Astroles are all you get around here. Not every day you find a Lexus tastefully pimped with a metalhead behind the wheel.

Also, does anyone else in Britain find that all the cocks congregate around fast food restaurants?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I'll check those out! My mates bro has a T5 at 470ish bhp I think it was. Absolute fucking weapon! Step dad had a stock on and that was silly fast too!

As far as Lexus and BMW, city wise might be rich kid things, but try living in Workington. I had some cock in a shitty 1.2 Saxo with a bodykit on and some retardedly loud exhaust try to race me once when I had a hire car. 59 plate VW Passat Estate, 2.0 TDi. Fucking shit himself when he seen how old I was and how fast foot hit the floor :lol: Suxo's, Corshat's, and Astroles are all you get around here. Not every day you find a Lexus tastefully pimped with a metalhead behind the wheel.

Also, does anyone else in Britain find that all the cocks congregate around fast food restaurants?
Yeah man. When I'm rich enough to drive a car I want a T5. The reason I recommended the Volvo's, Saab's and particularly Skoda's is because insurance on them is much cheaper, since people our age don't think they're cool, don't buy them, and don't wreck them. You really are battling stereotypes when it comes to these things!

Also, the Lexus is okay, but the BMW has been done a million times before, and 105k? Ouch. How old?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also, the Lexus is okay, but the BMW has been done a million times before, and 105k? Ouch. How old?
S reg. If I bought the BMW, I'd probably switch the engine out for another sooner or later. See if it kept up for a year and drop a 2.5 in it.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: If I had that kinda money, I'd probably spend it on something COMPLETELY different.

I've found a nice subtle spoiler, front bumper and skirts for an IS. Trying to find a rear one that doesn't look retarded as fuck is hard though :(

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
:lol: If I had that kinda money, I'd probably spend it on something COMPLETELY different.

I've found a nice subtle spoiler, front bumper and skirts for an IS. Trying to find a rear one that doesn't look retarded as fuck is hard though :(
Hey, you know what? I could totally design you one, and unlike 99.98% of all the kits in Halfords, mine would improve handling. :flex:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, you know what? I could totally design you one, and unlike 99.98% of all the kits in Halfords, mine would improve handling. :flex:
Designing one would be awesome, actually getting it built, TOTALLY different matter :lol:

This one looks smart, after a quick google search. It's the supercharged model with alot spent on it seemingly :lol:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Designing one would be awesome, actually getting it built, TOTALLY different matter :lol:
You give me ~£100, I can have one baked in CF for you courtesy of the University of Glasgow, although I'd need a scale model of your car for wind tunnel testing :lol:

This one looks smart, after a quick google search. It's the supercharged model
Good. Supercharging >>> turbocharging. :D

with alot spent on it seemingly :lol:
:eek:rly:(clickme)

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You give me ~£100, I can have one baked in CF for you courtesy of the University of Glasgow, although I'd need a scale model of your car for wind tunnel testing :lol:
Shit, for that, I'd drive up and you could have the car for a day or two!

Also, fuck you :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts