Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I'm confused... is this a guitar.. or ..just what the hell is this Rihanna shit? :lol:

Nevermind found it... That is..interresting...

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Nunos been playing for Rihanna for a while now, fast forward like 2/3 of the way

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Nunos been playing for Rihanna for a while now, fast forward like 2/3 of the way
I didn't know that :lol: But I found it It looks interesting...

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts

I watched over half of the video and I couldn't see Nuno anywhere or "Nuno's guitar" and I have no idea what N7 is supposed to mean. :lol: It just seemed like you just wanted to post random Rhianna videos... for no reason.

Hence my random poke of fun at you. :cool:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hey I got confused as fuck at first too when this was sent to me by randapholus :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I watched over half of the video and I couldn't see Nuno anywhere or "Nuno's guitar" and I have no idea what N7 is supposed to mean. :lol: It just seemed like you just wanted to post random Rhianna videos... for no reason.

Hence my random poke of fun at you. :cool:
:lol:

It's a 7 string Nuno Sig model. Like the N4 with the N7 sticker on the body but it says N7. Its WAY in the back of the video almost to the end :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Brazzio x9 :lol:

Fucking naren :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Was the sound slightly off from the picture, or was he miming that solo to a recorded track?

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts

Brazzio x9 :lol:

Fucking naren :lol:
:lol: My custom 9-string from my one of my side-bands, "Brahs ovah Hawz." I call it Brazzio x9.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Was the sound slightly off from the picture, or was he miming that solo to a recorded track?
Well...it IS a R&B singer... so..Possibly just Being a Mime.. But probably was a bit off Youtube fucks shit up like that all the time :lol:

:lol: My custom 9-string from my one of my side-bands, "Brahs ovah Hawz." I call it Brazzio x9.
:metal:Sounds fun..

9 string like the guy from Mastodon or 9 string like the Rondo 9 strings? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Is nuno like 4' 5" or something? :lol: That guitar looks awkwardly huge on him and she towers over him. :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Yes, Nuno isn't a big guy. That was a big part of why his original guitars were shaved down Warmoth Strats.

And yeah, the band was probably miming along to a backing track, but being American Idol, i'd be surprised if Rihanna's vocals weren't legit. Then again... who knows these days?

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
Man, maybe it's just me but live instrumentation sounds so tacked-on in pop/modern R&B to my ears. Nuno rules, though... good to see him gettin' paid for strumming a few chords and looking at the back of Rihanna's for 80 minutes every night. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
9 string like the guy from Mastodon or 9 string like the Rondo 9 strings? :lol:
Didn't know anyone in Mastadon had a 9-string. I thought they played 6-strings only. :confused:

Also didn't know Rondo made 9 strings either.

I was thinking of one of those guitars with fanned frets tuned to F#BEADGBEA.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
^
Mastodon's 9's (also High On Fire's) are 6-stringers with the courses doubled on the top 3 strings.

Agile, on the other hand, makes honest-to-goodness, single-course 9-string guitars, 30" scale length to boot.

Two very different things.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts