Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Last night, after a night of :drew: with some buddies, while sitting down for some greasy 3am burgers and fries, I watched my buddy intentionally pour milkshake on the screen of his iPhone and drink it off. Apparently today, there are still no ill effects to the phone, though he's disappointed that there's no app for making your phone absorb milkshake :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
By the way, what apps do I need? I already have Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds, as well as Pandora. I think The Economist has an app as well that'll let me read remotely, which is good since I rarely have the time sitting down with each issue to finish it cover to cover.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I recommend Steambirds. Great game, very addictive, and turn-based so you can play it in installments.

Also Words With Friends. I think you'd like that one. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I JUST remembered this thing has a multi-touch display, which makes browsing way easier. :lol:
That I think I'll definitely grab, unless reaper has a mobile app. For $10, the ability to quickly bang out an acoustic demo anywhere is huge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.