·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Durero and Groff

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
I'd feel bad for the bandmember that got too close to the business ends of that guitar.... that has to be classified as a lethal weapon.

·
In brightest day...
422 Posts
I don't believe they did on the current or previous album. I'm pretty sure they will be on the next though.
They did for 2 songs on Cosmogenesis. The title track was one of them, can't remember the other off the top of my head. Christian was the only one who used it on the album. They both told me that there was going to be a lot more 7 string on the new album. I'm looking forward to it.

Also, I talked to Steffen recently and he said this guitar will be around 2,100 euros. He thinks. It looks awesome in person.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
I love the look of the XV500 (hell, I tried to buy it when Donnie was selling it), but there's something I'm not quite liking about the Obscura guitar. I'm definitely not a fan of the headstock, and there's something about the lines of the treble side of the body that seems "off" to me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.