Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're all awesome. So much fun to read. Koontz writes a lot of dark shit, and there are some dark parts to these, but (imo, of course) OT is the best character he's ever written.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Other than the Odd Thomas books, these are my fav's by him:

Moonlight Bay Trilogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, amazing main character, awesome setting, awesome story. Koontz is a fucking publishing machine, so while he churns out a lot of books that are similar (which is a good thing if you like his writing style, which I do), but these ones stand out from the rest.

I swear I've read probably ~25 of his books. :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I read the first Frankenstein book that Koontz did and was really taken by it. I meant to finish them but got side-tracked with other things.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: :lol:

In my OT-Fanboyism, I didn't notice that the description of this one said "Graphic Novel". It's a fuckin' comic book. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of note: You can return Kindle purchases. Amazon rules. I sent the email "hey, I'm a moron", and 10 minutes later I had my refund and it was off of my Kindle. :yesway:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:lol: :lol:

In my OT-Fanboyism, I didn't notice that the description of this one said "Graphic Novel". It's a fuckin' comic book. :lol:
Yep, which is why I avoided it. There are two of them out, when what I really want is another fucking Odd Thomas novel. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was why I got all excited and insta-bought it. :( I was like FUUUCK YESS MORE ODD!

:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts