Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF!!!

I can't figure this out. Anything I've found online says to uninstall and re-install .NET and I've tried that and it's not working.

Mind you, I have fully legit copies of Win 7 and Office 2010. I got it to install perfectly on my vista laptop but am having one hell of a time with it on my Win 7 desktop PC.

Any ideas?

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
That is a very odd situation...

As much as I love Windows 7 and Office 2010, I am actually not sure what's going on...

Did you download Office 2010 by chance?

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I'm back in school and through my college's online bookstore they had a deal on office 2010. $70 I couldn't pass it up. You download the file and then install it. I tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions. No luck with either.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I wish I could be of more help Vince, all I know is I have Windows 7 and Office 2010 and both worked just fine for me. :shrug:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Usually errors like this are documented somewhere on MS's site. Did you try searching there?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Did you try clearing out that entire temp directory, rebooting, then re-installing? PM me, I can give you my Skype info and I can remotely control your PC if you want and see if I can get it fixed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts