Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they've brought out an update this morning :lol: Apparently it fixes a bug that crashes the app when transporting 'huge amounts of files'. I'll be trying it tonight when I get home with some of my own tabs. It comes with a few built in too actually. Lots of different instrument options too.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I've seen, it's the cheapest app out there that'll do it (it plays .gpx files too, and everything back to .gp3), and it's easy to use. Importing them is a piece of piss, I read through the comments and was a bit irked when people said it wouldn't play anything back, but when I transferred mine over, it was fine. They were just all being retarded as fuck and expecting text files to play back. I've got some of my bands tabs on there now too. It also recognises when you've used a 7 string tab. Haven't tried an 8 string tab, as I don't have GP6 :lol: There's 3 different ways to transfer them. You can download them straight from the web browser, through iTunes, or through WiFi, and all come with on screen instructions. Well worth the purchase!

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Going to grab this later then; something productive to do during school.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not entirely sure if there's a way to write tabs on it mind, if I find a feature that does that, it would be fucking tits!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts