Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OFR Assembly: This is the entire assembly minus the arm. The nut is R3. Posts are the kind that actually screw into the wood of the body. I took this off of a conklin superstrat mutt I bought a while ago. The trem itself is in really good condition. Everything else (claw plate, nut, posts) has a bit of corrosion, leading me to think the actual floyd unit is newer than the rest of the assembly. The past owner never even got around to intonating it. The arm holder also looks like it might be an aftermarket replacement. Block is a 37.

References: I have numerous references selling guitars on HC,Sevenstring,The Jackson Forum,Talkbass,and Metalguitarist, you can check my itrader feedback on the last three here:

Sevenstring iTrader: Sevenstring.org - iTrader - Rogueleader
Metalguitarist iTrader: Metalguitarist.org - iTrader - Rogueleader
Talkbass iTrader: TalkBass Forums - Feedback - Rogueleader

Asking $80 shipped.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Damnit, I thought you were going to be using this :lol: If I get paid tomorrow I may have to take this off your hands too :rofl:

Also, those studs have inserts, they just happen to still be anchored in the body you sold me :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol:

This is getting ridiculous, I think I've sold you this guitar piece by piece.

So yeah, it will definitiely work for you :lol:

And I know your proper address this time :lol:

edit: They do have inserts? Whoops :lol: If you don't end up buying it I'll have to correct it in the ad.

·
Djent Motherfucker
8 Posts
Hey bros,

If Elysian doesn't end up buying it, I'll take it.

Also, I think I'll need ANOTHER set of sperzels and a hipshot 8, Elysian HAHAHAHA

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure thing Joao! I think shipping to brazil is a bit more though, I'll have to check how much it was back in May when I sent you pickups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts