Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frak, I was going to log in to my ebay account and ask him if he'll ship to me, but I forgot my fucking password, and apparently, I forgot when my birthday is, and the name of my cat :lol:

Hopefully my password saved on my computer at work, where I set it up. :wallbash:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome. :metal:

I may eventually need to get this fucker refinished, depending on the condition of the body. But in the meantime, it'll make a good project.

...Anyone know if an OFR will fit in there? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Awesome. :metal:

I may eventually need to get this fucker refinished, depending on the condition of the body. But in the meantime, it'll make a good project.

...Anyone know if an OFR will fit in there? :lol:
Scott.. its just your luck im driving to Toronto in two weeks; save you the shipping cost; haha.

You owe me Pizza Pizza or Harveys though :p

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
oh man i almost bought this! he just didnt like my offer. still a sweet deal though, congrats! :yesway:
You signed up just to say that? :lol:

Eh, stick around, we're a fun loving bunch of miscreant lushes, anyway. :D

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Then welcome Sir! :metal:

I'm sure that you'll find that we're really not overly welcome or respected around here. But at least we've got one more body to help push that rock up that hill.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Then welcome Sir! :metal:

I'm sure that you'll find that we're really not overly welcome or respected around here. But at least we've got one more body to help push that rock up that hill.
It's cumulative; wronghanded and Canadian.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.