Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I officially joined your ranks......

So....Long story long. About a year ago I decided to put together a RG7420 with a sustainer so I ordered one up from sustainiac. I took a stab at finishing the wiring up, then my tech did, when he didn't get it, the body was sent to sustainiac where they shipped it back suposedly fixed...but wasn't (worked in normal mode but not harmonic). So then my tech gets together with a couple of his "tech" friends and none of them can get it. So I said piss on it...I've been checking these out for quite awhile now. Played one a few years back but it wasn't set up so it played pretty crappy. So I'm perusing the bay here last week and "POOF" here's this Jackson PC-1, a few min left low ass starting bid......With no bidders. Score me! It's in perfect shape! Now I've got my sustainer...a better one, and now I can go tell the guys at Sustainiac to properly sod off......

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:9.0) Gecko/20111216 Firefox/9.0 Fennec/9.0)

Fuck yes :metal:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.