Metalguitarist.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't wanna sell this, but I need to fix my car, and it's currently not required since I have the full Legendary set. I fucking love this pickup and it's what got me back on to passive pickups. ALL of the original lead. Mint condition. I still have the box. £45 posted in the UK. Will ship elsewhere if you cover costs.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Thoughts on what dimarzio/bkp/Duncan’s it’s similar to?

And is it more cream than white, I’m crap at judging such things from pictures

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thoughts on what dimarzio/bkp/Duncan's it's similar to?

And is it more cream than white, I'm crap at judging such things from pictures
I'm not particularly a fan of BKP's to be honest, so couldn't really judge, and the only DiMarzio's I ever used extensively were Evo's :lol:
If you want, I can just send a clip of something I tracked. It's very grindy and snarly, and also ridiculously tight, but the clean tones from it are phenomenal as it's incredibly responsive to volume tone changes and the coil-splits are great. It splits ridiculously well. It was all over the last Sikth album too. It's a tiny bit lighter than the first pic lets on.

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
I've seen the original 6 string version described as a more modern sounding suhr Aldridge.

That's a pretty broad and vague description, and who knows if it's even accurate. I've not played one myself, but I have experience with a suhr SSH+ which the Aldridge was based on, and I really like that.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen the original 6 string version described as a more modern sounding suhr Aldridge.

That's a pretty broad and vague description, and who knows if it's even accurate. I've not played one myself, but I have experience with a suhr SSH+ which the Aldridge was based on, and I really like that.
Couldn't possibly comment, as I've not played an Aldrich or an SSH+, but I had a pair of the 6 strings of these in my B6 too :lol:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Mate, if I had a 7 string.... I still wouldn't buy it, you cunt.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the good news is that I don't need to buy this because Ant's pic is so big I can just 3D print one myself now.
You're welcome. It's a complimentary service I provide along with telling you to go and fuck yourself.

:trololo:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Final retardedly low price drop to £45 posted. Will some cunt just buy this already... It's literally 1/3 the new price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts