1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Now they're ripping off Dean, too? :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Jackson/Charvel Star came out before that Loudness guitar did.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
It certainly doesn't pre-date the original Charvel star, which was based on EVH's cut-up Ibanez Destroyer, as seen on "Women and Children First"...

Jeff, face it - ESP doesn't *do* anything original. :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It certainly doesn't pre-date the original Charvel star, which was based on EVH's cut-up Ibanez Destroyer, as seen on "Women and Children First"...

Jeff, face it - ESP doesn't *do* anything original. :lol:
I never said it was original :lol: they have plenty of original stuff, it just happens to be artist models in japan :lol:

I'm pretty sure the Jackson/Charvel Star came out before that Loudness guitar did.
well if you read what I said it was a danelectro-headstock'd charvel, lol

anyway who gives a shit which came out first, this think kicks ass :hbang: and neither Jackson nor Charvel have any fucking star models so whatever. I don't know why you guys always have to bring up 'ripping off' or whatever but it really gets old

edit: fuck you crybaby asshole, I'll rape you with my V-250 you piece of shit

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
anyway who gives a shit which came out first, this think kicks ass :hbang: and neither Jackson nor Charvel have any fucking star models so whatever. I don't know why you guys always have to bring up 'ripping off' or whatever but it really gets old
Sorry, I read it wrong the first time. Don't get so bent. :lol:

Charvel, sadly, did have a Star model a couple of years ago, but no more...

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
you know I actually forgot they had those. they're too old-school for me; that ancient bolt joint and 22 frets really kill them for me. the gus g model esp has is a bit better, reverse pointy and set-through or whatever but still 22 frets...I dunno I'd probably get along just fine with it but they're killing the OFR model off for the tune-o-matic setup, what a fail.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I never said it was original :lol: they have plenty of original stuff, it just happens to be artist models in japan :lol:
Like the M series? I mean Generic superstrat.
Or the EX Series? I mean Explorer...
Or the V series... wait, SG.
The EclipsePaul? The VintageCaster? ;p

that ancient bolt joint and 22 frets really kill them for me.
I actually had a bolt-on Jackson in 2004, or maybe it was 2005 :lol: I don't remember but the best part is it had 22 frets :rofl:
Which one is it? ;p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.