Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
I've seen so many of that guy's stylophone videos now. This Eruption one and his one of Master of Puppets are the best IMO. I love how he divebombed on that thing!

As for covers of Eruption, I can't say this is a cover of Eruption, but I like it just as much if not more:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I've seen so many of that guy's stylophone videos now. This Eruption one and his one of Master of Puppets are the best IMO. I love how he divebombed on that thing!

As for covers of Eruption, I can't say this is a cover of Eruption, but I like it just as much if not more:

Watching that I remembered this live video - man did the music rule and the vocals suck! :ugh:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Ive been practicing this on and off for a few years now. It's not entirely hard there's some sections that are nuts and I stopped focusing on shred a while ago but this is going to be on my bucket list once I feel I have it down enough to post a video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.