Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
I gave up my signature deal with Agile, so I made a deal with Charvel instead.
Ola bought one and as you can see, it does come with my patented Rocka (tm) Brainfuck technology. Everything goes to shit. Only solution is sledgehammers and superglue (sold separately)
This guy's fucking hilarious! but seriously just plug in direct.

·
Banned
36 Posts
that was seriously not my day. if you wonder what the problem noise was, it was basically a power issue, switched to batteries and all gone.
Nah man, you made it your day for sure.

These pedal manufacturers need to be called out for making their products' power requirements so finicky that you can't use them with a universal power adapter. I mean if they want to force you to buy their PS (they know batteries aren't preferred) fuck em'!

Tell us, who's going under bus?

·
ya boi
ESP, Kemper, Marshall
946 Posts
Part of why I gave up pedals. I hate noise and it's super easy for pedals to introduce noise, especially when the power supplying it isn't reliable, such as in most venues.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Nah man, you made it your day for sure.

These pedal manufacturers need to be called out for making their products' power requirements so finicky that you can't use them with a universal power adapter. I mean if they want to force you to buy their PS (they know batteries aren't preferred) fuck em'!

Tell us, who's going under bus?
Yes, because Mike Fortin owes us an explanation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts