Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Guitar noob
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the sake of my failing memory I've been building up a part of my website that is showing off all my previous guitars and GAS, sharing a bit of history around them. I'm still not done and it will be updated as I have time really. But there is a lot of guitars in there already. It might be of interest for somebody!

I would recommend starting at the bottom and work your way up to get them in the right order as I've owned them.

Guitars - Ola Englund

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Nice man! Congrats on the new gig as well dude.:yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

"Guitarchive" is an awesome word :metal:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
That's a cool read. :yesway:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
That's pretty cool I still have most the guitars I ever owned except my first I think it was a Harmony that my dad bought me from Sears for Christmas way back when, and my Kramer witch I still have the neck off of.

·
Registered
319 Posts
How many was that? I can't count that high. Great autobiography. More dudes should do that when they've played tons of guitars throughout their days. :metal:

·
Registered
185 Posts
So for the sake of my failing memory I've been building up a part of my website that is showing off all my previous guitars and GAS, sharing a bit of history around them. I'm still not done and it will be updated as I have time really. But there is a lot of guitars in there already. It might be of interest for somebody!

I would recommend starting at the bottom and work your way up to get them in the right order as I've owned them.

Guitars - Ola Englund

Man thats a awesome looking guitar!

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Not one Jackson?! That's like fucking an Asian chick before a Puerto Rican chick.
....but I always fuck Asian chicks before Puerto Rican chicks...? :scratch:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts