I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Safari 5+ Mac Works
Chrome 5+ Mac/PC Works
Firefox 3.5+ Mac/PC Works
Opera 10.6+ Mac/PC Works
iPhone with iOS 4+ Works
iPad with iOS 3.2+ Works
Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 Does not work, unless of course you have Google Chrome Frame, hehe.
Internet Explorer 9 Should work natively once it is released.
Gee, doesn't work with IE, I am so surprised. :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So can HTML5 really be the "alternative to Flash"?? I like the old school stuff from the link above, but haven't done the research yet if it's supposed to be as good as Steve Jobs says it is.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
So can HTML5 really be the "alternative to Flash"?? I like the old school stuff from the link above, but haven't done the research yet if it's supposed to be as good as Steve Jobs says it is.
It's not very optimized right now, there are plenty of HTML5 things that can bring my quad core AMD Phenom II to a crawl. It's got a ways to go before it's even at the level of Flash. For video though, HTML5 is fine, that's really what Steve Jobs keeps harping on.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
It's not very optimized right now, there are plenty of HTML5 things that can bring my quad core AMD Phenom II to a crawl. It's got a ways to go before it's even at the level of Flash. For video though, HTML5 is fine, that's really what Steve Jobs keeps harping on.
Yeah, running Opera 10.11 getting 80% cpu usage on my 2.2GHz opteron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts