Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the chance to snap some pictures with a quality camera yesterday so figured I'd throw them up in their hi-res glory for you guys! :wub:

(First one is just to give you an idea of the size of the guitar next to a person, I'm 215lbs currently, and yes I know I look like crap but I just got out from 15 days at the hospital last night when I took them! :rofl:)

Hope you enjoyed the pics, the guitar is slick as hell between the design/execution and Dan did a stellar job with everything artistically on this guitar just as I knew he would! :wub:

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's all dusty and fingerprinty :(

Still, more money off when you sell it to me! :wub:

You look like you've lost weight, too. :yesway:
Yeah that would be courtesy of US Customs in Alaska since they fondled it for about a week! :rofl: I totally forgot to wipe it down, I picked it up, played it for a few minutes until my arms started hurting and then took the pics while I still had some natural light going for me. :)

OT but yeah the weight came off at the hospital, little over 20 lbs! Not intentional but yeah looking thinner, going to adhere to the Crohn's-friendly diet they put me on and hopefully I'll shed a little bit more in a healthy manner! :wub:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
That looks awesome. Love how thin it is.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Damn!

And while the manner of the weight loss sucks, youre definitely looking a bit healthier for it!
Keep recovering, and oni-owning

·
MG.ORG Tubular
223 Posts
Looks awesome man, congrats. Loving the contoured thin body.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Wow...just wow.

I didn't really like the body style until I saw how it looks when it is actually being played. I know it is about ergonomics, but it looks really badass when getting played too.

Just an exceptional guitar.

Have fun!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts