Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
I don't know wtf you just made me skip through but awesome shit James! JJ was just telling me you guys will be coming to Canada. It would be bad ass to drive to montreal and show you the dirty strip clubs around the area and eat poutine. I know them all too well.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:metal: Hell Yeah!!

So what exactly are you playing? :lol:

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A hint, it's not currently in the catalogue, but it's reallly very cool, would have helped if it wasn't painted black, you know, wht with all the black leather stuff :D

hint: it's not a xiphos :D

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Also dude, please tell Dani the sparkly makeup ist NICHT krieg.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Awesome stuff sir! :metal:

That's a hell of a production for a TV show! Only gripe is that they zoomed in on the wrong guitar at the end! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Nice playing bro; its awesome that they dont force use to use a specific guitar for the band.

I'll be at the Milwaukee show, send me a PM or email if you have time to hang out \m/

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice playing bro; its awesome that they dont force use to use a specific guitar for the band.

I'll be at the Milwaukee show, send me a PM or email if you have time to hang out \m/
Hey man, all good, definately hang out for some form of beverage :D

As to everything else, bguitar is really cool, and on top of that, i have discovered I really like the D-Activator X :D

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
I don't know wtf you just made me skip through but awesome shit James! JJ was just telling me you guys will be coming to Canada. It would be bad ass to drive to montreal and show you the dirty strip clubs around the area and eat poutine. I know them all too well.
Plus, Montreal is (or at least was a few years ago) sort of a hotbed of Cradle fans. Not sure what the situation is these days, but the concert will still probably be pretty well-received, to say the least.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts