Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Holy shit good deal!

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was the only damn bidder. I thought it would go up. :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I'm surprised it didn't :lol:

Trade you an ibanez for it :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
Nice score. I've always liked those red ones. It even has the pickups upgraded already.

We are going to have to have another No.Va. guitarfest here one of these days.

I will have another interesting one to contribute myself. Details to come...

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice score. I've always liked those red ones. It even has the pickups upgraded already.
I've never owned a red guitar in my entire life, and I have no experience with those particular Duncans. I'm 90% sure it'll wind up Wolfetones of some sort. I'm going to start playing electric in the cover band soon, and as much as I love my white Soloist, the Kahler is in pretty poor shape after five years of hard work as my main live guitar. I don't want to have to deal with it.

We are going to have to have another No.Va. guitarfest here one of these days.
Crooks should volunteer his place. I'll try not to get completely shitfaced. :lol:

I will have another interesting one to contribute myself. Details to come...
That's because you're on your way to owning 9528 Soloists. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
I'm going to start playing electric in the cover band soon, and as much as I love my white Soloist, the Kahler is in pretty poor shape after five years of hard work as my main live guitar. I don't want to have to deal with it.
Damn, wish I'd known. I might have had an interesting trade proposal or two for you.

The one I'm getting is basically a ridiculously purple version of your white one.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn, wish I'd known. I might have had an interesting trade proposal or two for you.

The one I'm getting is basically a ridiculously purple version of your white one.
I have no idea what I have that you would want, other than my white Soloist, which you can't have. :lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts