Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
swan dive
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I don't have nearly the amount of stuff to recable in my rig, this will be fairly short, simple, and painless. Those with 56k modems (are any of you left?!) need not worry!

First the package that arrived:

The unharmed contents:

Shiny, shiny:

Since I don't have the cable sitting in front of me that connects my wireless to my Axe Fx, I made a guinea pig cable approximately the length of the patch cable going from Axe Fx to 2:90. It turned out great, works flawlessly, and is much less noisy and more crystal clear than the patch cable I use with my practice rig. Here she is:

More patch cable stuff later when I get to our jamroom tonight, as well as a shot of the back of my road case with its neat and tidy goodness. :D

·
swan dive
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah mine is the sequel the studios demanded to capitalize on the first installment, while the actors and writers just sorta mailed it in.

·
swan dive
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha i'll get some tonight. Our jamroom is terribly lit, and my phone doesn't have flash. I'm bringing a flash light tonight!

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
How about those photos. :spock:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Hows about dem Bears?
Hell yeah! I have no idea what to expect from Cutler but I'm glad they took a step in the right direction this season. :yesway:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts