Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boogadee Oogadee
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed when browsing on my phone that if somebody posts a one-line answer in a thread, I still have to do some major finger scrolling to get to the nnext post because a lot if vertical space is dedicated to a user's personal info (rig location acousric electric etc). It would be awesome if under each person's name or avatar there was a button to maximize or expose this info, with the ability to set a default setting to one's preference (maximksed or minimised). So..... just a wishful suggestion.

And a question..... do phone browsing tools like tapatalk have such an option?

Thanks

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I noticed when browsing on my phone that if somebody posts a one-line answer in a thread, I still have to do some major finger scrolling to get to the nnext post because a lot if vertical space is dedicated to a user's personal info (rig location acousric electric etc). It would be awesome if under each person's name or avatar there was a button to maximize or expose this info, with the ability to set a default setting to one's preference (maximksed or minimised). So..... just a wishful suggestion.

And a question..... do phone browsing tools like tapatalk have such an option?

Thanks
Have you used the wap page? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts