1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Additional Information
What's included?

The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes fixes that:

• Resolve an issue in which the "Reopen windows when logging back in" setting is always enabled.
  • Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards.
  • Addresses permission issues that may be caused if you use the Get Info inspector function "Apply to enclosed items…" on your home directory. For more information, see this article.
  • Improve Internet sharing of PPPoE connections.
  • Improve using a proxy auto-configuration (PAC) file.
  • Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to an SMB server.
  • Improve printing to an SMB print queue.
  • Improve performance when connecting to a WebDAV server.
  • Enable automatic login for NIS accounts.
  • Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
  • Improve the reliability of binding and logging into Active Directory accounts.
  • The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes Safari 5.1.6, which contains stability improvements.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be really annoying :lol:
It WAS really annoying. :lol:

At least, I hope it was. I haven't rebooted yet, but I had to uncheck that fucker every damn time.

I used to use the native OSX mail client, and if I let it load on boot, for some reason it would forget the login information for my mail servers every time. I use Outlook for my "real" mail, and was using Mail (now I use Thunderbird, because of this) for all of my other bullshit ones - MG stuff (8 accounts), different domains, etc, etc. It would lose the fucking password for all ~15 or so total mail servers every time I forgot to uncheck the damn box. :mad:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Wow that is pretty ridiculous. I've never been a big fan of "save my session" ever since CDE.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I wish they'd give me the option of turning off the auto-save shit. It's fucking up my workflow. Typically, as i'm working on files, i'm trying loads of iterations, and when something's not working, i revert to the saved version. Now, if i don't open a duplicate version of the file before i start that iterative process, it ends up overwriting shit i don't want overwritten. :mad: And then i have to go into Time Machine to try and get it back. :rage:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I wish they'd give me the option of turning off the auto-save shit. It's fucking up my workflow. Typically, as i'm working on files, i'm trying loads of iterations, and when something's not working, i revert to the saved version. Now, if i don't open a duplicate version of the file before i start that iterative process, it ends up overwriting shit i don't want overwritten. :mad: And then i have to go into Time Machine to try and get it back. :rage:
Oh piss on that. What kind of files are you working on when that happens.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Apple is like, suddenly becoming disastrous with their "assistance". Autocorrect is getting preposterous on the damn iphone too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts