Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:yesway:

(apologies for the fact that it's a tiny pic :()

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wow man your sister looking Awesome

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't know it would turn out so tiny!

So I'll link the event page where it's bigger :yesway:

Login | Facebook

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the mg.org facebook page?

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I think Shannon meant the link from your Facebook page or just have the chick in that poster post up a bunch of hot ass pics. :idea:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
:lol: So... there's gonna be a ton of cleavage at your show? How can you put on a free show with tons of free cleavage, even if extremely tiny and barely visible? Is your band an all-girl band where you'll be playing in bikinis or topless? The poster doesn't say anything about strippers being at your show. I would expect at least a title like "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!! XXX! IF YOU LIKE CLEAVAGE, COME TO ARKHAM DISPATCH'S FREE SHOW AT GIGS GRILLHOUSE AND STRIP CLUB!!!"

Is the girl in the pic you? I always thought you were a guy... in fact, I didn't know you had a band of stripper musicians.

How enlightening...

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Naren, always serious business.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts

Naren, always serious business.
Are you trying to infer that cleavage--or nudity for that matter--IS NOT serious business? :squint:

Because if buddha is lying about the free stripper band's show, (s)he's gonna be in big trouble. :squint: The people might just tear him/her apart at the show out of sheer disappointment rage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts