Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Am The Tweaker
490 Posts
It HAS to be for show.. There's no way in hell he can reach half of the stuff there from a sitting position. Then again if the avg song he plays is about 95 bpm, he probably could take the time to look around for something to hit... :rofl:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Bizarre. It looks mostly playable for the drummer's position, but I'd love to see a video of him actually using it.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX5-35) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Gotta love the God-given right to excess!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why Do You Use Only “ONE” Bass Drum?
I designed my set around one bass drum. In my mind one day I designed my set with 6 bass drums back in1995. I put it on paper and prayed about it, but I stuck to one bass drum for a reason that changed my life.:rofl:

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Wait, of all the things God could have told him to do, it was "build me a drum kit"? God must have been BAKED when he did that.

"Duuuuude. You should totally build me a drum kit. *bubble bubble*... And not just, like, any drum kit, you know? I want the biggest drumkit EVERRRRRRR. That'd be wicked sweet! *bubble bubble* With, like, 80.. no, 90 drums! And a GONG. Fuck yeah, a HUGE-ASS GONG. The biggest gong in the history of all my glorious creation! That'll be tits! *bubble bubble cough*"

"Your will be done, O Lord."

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... *air drums wildly*"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts