Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Funny you posted that. I just saw Helmet at 12th and Porter here in Nashville not to long ago.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Fucking awesome. Got beer spilled all over me by some idiot who thought he was at a Slayer concert....but I had fun. Hadn't seen them since the 90's so it was a kick back in time. :yesway:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fucking awesome. Got beer spilled all over me by some idiot who thought he was at a Slayer concert....but I had fun.
Was it the guy in the first picture wearing what looks like a Reign in Blood shirt? :rofl:

Hadn't seen them since the 90's so it was a kick back in time. :yesway:
Did they play anything from Seeing Eye Dog?

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Was it the guy in the first picture wearing what looks like a Reign in Blood shirt? :rofl:

Did they play anything from Seeing Eye Dog?
Yeah. They played a couple, Page was basically taking requests haha....So there was a lot of the Betty album being played....and that was fucking fine by me! :metal:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. They played a couple, Page was basically taking requests haha....So there was a lot of the Betty album being played....and that was fucking fine by me! :metal:
That sounds like it was fucking rad! :metal:

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Last time I saw them, they ripped my face off. A fucking wall of sound. And one classic after another. Hell, they started the show with "In the meantime". Freaking love Helmet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts