Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:lol:

You need to record an instrumental record dude.

Edit: On topic, that thing sounds great. :yesway:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness)

PDI sounds really good (sounds like my PDI-09) but so do the impulses. In fact, maybe you're right about the Torpedo being worth it, because I can only imagine an an all enclosed unit with a bunch of Redwirez files in there. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive. I know it's apples to oranges, but comparatively speaking it's a shitty value compared to the AFX II or Kemper.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
When the fuck did you get rid of the 04?

EDIT: Oh wait, just heard you fully explain that in the video :lol:
But yes, instrumental album please, so I can mix it, kthxbai.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
While that sounds pretty decent, you're making me jealous of your awesome British accent. :lol:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Are you interested when I sell it, dude? I guess with the cab you may have no need for it, but if you want to have first shout at it, you're most welcome.
The 03? Yeah sure man why not. As we said when we met up though, it doesn't have that mic'd sound, it only gives you a very 'in the room' sound, which is its primary function I guess - to go into front-of-house for live use. I'll still like it in my rack though, I do miss my 04.

While that sounds pretty decent, you're making me jealous of your awesome British accent. :lol:
It's ok just send me a sample of you speaking and I'll re-amp it through Lee.

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The 03? Yeah sure man why not. As we said when we met up though, it doesn't have that mic'd sound, it only gives you a very 'in the room' sound, which is its primary function I guess - to go into front-of-house for live use. I'll still like it in my rack though, I do miss my 04.
It's actually the 04 I'll be selling, dude. I'll give you a shout once it's back from repair (it's only the meter lights that have stopped working, and the volume pot has become a bit scratchy, so nothing went hugely wrong with it).

It's ok just send me a sample of you speaking and I'll re-amp it through Lee.
This sounds too much like code for 'rape' for my liking :ugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts