Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 42 stations that I constantly listen to. Depending on how unique or versatile the artist is, some stations are a real hit or miss. Figured it'd be cool to share and swap some stations.

1. The Rosenberg Trio Radio: Great for a hefty dose of Gypsy Jazz. You'll get your Django, Joscho Stephan and of course Stochelo Rosenberg
2. Avishai Cohen Radio: Siiiick Jazz bassist and multi-instrumentalist. You'll hear tons of Nu-Jazz (Hiromi) & Latin Jazz artists
3. Blotted Science Radio: They play a lot of abstract, technical and ambient metal like Irepress and Watchtower.
4. Dance Gavin Dance Radio: Most of you will hate this station, but if you dig whiny pop-core vocals with indie/popcore tonalities then youre golden here.
5. Couch Radio: I probably listen to this station the most. If you want some laid-back, psychedelic alternative instrumental here's your station.
6. Eric Prydz Radio: Enjoyable if you looove dance/trance music, or if you be a queer. ^.^

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
If you want to hear some weird stuff, check out Dubstep. Also, for trance stuff I like the Marcus Schossow station.

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want to hear some weird stuff, check out Dubstep. Also, for trance stuff I like the Marcus Schossow station.
I'm surprised you mentioned Dubstep, esp on these boards \m/ A coworker of mine got me crazy into Dubstep about 7 months ago, Rusko being my current fave. I'll have to check out that Marcus dude, although I wouldn't be shocked if I've heard some of his material on some of my dubstep stations.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I know you like a lot of metal infused with some mainstream and/or abstract elements. Deadlock Radio usually spits out some old favorites (Soilwork, Darkest Hour, etc.) or something a little different, like Dead by April. :)

Usually nothing groundbreaking but 99% 'thumbs up' material.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts