Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Nice introduction :lol: ...but I'm actually familiar with their stuff and have checked out/come across songs on youtube etc (who has'nt :lol:) ..just was'nt familiar with them enough to know that he was their singer. Cool band, though maybe a bit more goth than I'm usually into :yesway:

Candlemass ..on the other hand...lifelong fan ...I worship that band..especially the stuff with Messiah :D The Ghost dude did a pretty good impersonation..I'll give him that :yesway:

·
Gött mos!
319 Posts
Yep, I was actually there. It was cool for sure and some of the younger people in the crowd seemed more excited to see Papa than Candieass themselves, ha ha. Great little two day festival btw. It is geared towards Thrash/Death/Black metal. This year they had Anthrax, At The Gates, Kreator, Behemoth and Abbath to mention a few of the bigger names. They have already announced some bands for next year, Arch Enemy, Bloodbath and Death Angel among others. Highly recommended.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Bloodbath is fucking awesome live. I'm jealous of you European dudes who get semi-regular opportunities to see them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts