Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paranormal Activity 2

I loved the first movie but I'm a bit nervous about the sequel. I hope it rocks but I've seen many a good movie milked for no good reason.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Liked the first one, watched #2 last night. Couple of creepy parts, but way too much "plot" and not enough spooky for me. Nowhere near as good as the first one.

The chick from the original is in it as well, albeit a small role (it's a prequel of sorts).

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I enjoyed it

Saw it with my family and my mom's-boyfriend's-daughter (fucking mouthful) brought some friends and they ACTUALLY. CRIED. It was awesome.

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Liked the first one, watched #2 last night. Couple of creepy parts, but way too much "plot" and not enough spooky for me. Nowhere near as good as the first one.

The chick from the original is in it as well, albeit a small role (it's a prequel of sorts).
I'm pretty much on the same thoughts as you.

This one entertwines with the 1st one. It's kind of a prequel & simultaneous story. I don't want to give it away, but you will have a much better understanding of why the demon was haunting katie in the 1st.

Was it better? That's hard to...determine. The 1st one was freaky because you didn't know what to expect. The 2nd has the same type of scares, but on a grander scale in a few scenes & you know what to expect since it's a part 2. I would say about the same. Either way, it's worth a watch, but i'd say worth a DVD rental.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got off of my lazy ass and watched this. I liked it. It worked well with the first one. I really like the way the two movies worked together. I would recommend watching both. Also Daniel is a dick and Katie in a bikini top is pretty damned awesome.

Also Paranormal Activity 3 is coming in October.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts