Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I need some parts for my upcoming... project, so these are gonna go before the beloved Charvel goes up on the chopping block.

Edge Lo-Pro 7. Cosmo Black. Slight pitting on the baseplate and the saddles. Little bit of rust on the inside of some of the intonation screws. Schaller arm holder installed. Locking studs, spring-holder-bar-thing, Claw, 3 high-tension springs and body screws included, and I'm gonna try my damndest to remove the inserts from the old guitar body, but I make no promises. $150 shipped obo. If you're Shannon, you want this. This was the original trem from your UV777GR before Steve replaced it.

RG7620 Neck, Bubinga stripe. Locking nut, body mounting screws, and tuners included. Frets about 9.5/10. Small amount of rust on the locking nut screws. $150 obo

SD Blackout Phase 1 7-string neck. Early model, has both a wire and a quick-connect lug. $60 Shipped

Pair of Universe Pickguards, for AANJ UVs. Mirror, H/H V/T, and Smoked Mirror, Single hum, tone only. $20 each.

Vintage-style (8-hole) Single-ply Strat Pickguard, from a USA Peavey Predator. $5

Set of Ibanez RG cavity covers. $10 shipped

Cash talks, as do some trades.

Trades highly considered, all pickups 6-string only.
OFR 6-string in Gold
Gold Tuning pegs
SD Distortion Bridge
SD P-Rails
SD Jazz
SD '59 Neck
EMG 85
EMG 60

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EMG traded, blackout pending. Man, it's a lot easier to get pickups by trading the ones you have than by buying new ones :lol:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, but trem and bridge are currently pending sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts