Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my Peavy Valve King VK 100 head and matching 4x12 cab.
I've had them for 4 years in very good condition. Looking to get $750 for both. Brand new tubes in the head. Will try and get pictures up if I get a chance to get to our practice spot in the next couple of days. The head brand new was 899.99 and the cab was 399.99.

Also I am selling my Schecter She-Devil. Set neck w/ Seymour Duncan Black-outs. String through body. Right now it is set up 1 full step down and another step down on the low E. Aka dropped C. It can go into standard tuning strings get a little tight. Great guitar just don't play it as much as my other ones so it is taking up space. I've played 40+ shows with this guitar. Never dropped or abused. Looking to get $600. Brand new it was 799.99 and the active black outs are 199.99.

No Trades!
Prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense
Cash or PayPal only!

·
Read Only
3 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find that people here will be a little more receptive to buying from you once you've introduced yourself (there's a introduction thread) and participated for a while.

In the mean time, posting some references (ebay, other forums, etc.) might be helpful too.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Greetings,

Not that we mind people registering here only to sell things, we do require references, and ideally some pictures of the gear. Ask yourself this - would you send $600 via paypal to someone over the internet who's on a forum with one post, no references, and no pictures?

I wouldn't. Not trying to be a dick, but it is what it is. Good luck.

·
Socially Awkward
328 Posts
Hey Pat,

Welcome to the forums. They've pretty much said everything that needs to be said(post around, references, etc).

If it counts for anything: I can vouch for this guy. Know him personally. Been in a band with him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The only close up photo I have because it's at our practice spot. Nimgoble in the back ground

Stock photos.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Pat,

Welcome to the forums. They've pretty much said everything that needs to be said(post around, references, etc).

If it counts for anything: I can vouch for this guy. Know him personally. Been in a band with him.
Hey guy

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
very nice! I recommend putting the last picture in paint or similar program and black out the plate numbers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts