Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:lol:

Pedal sounds good, looks cool, is gigantic.

But, uh... nice hair? :ugh:

·
Chromaphonic Invader
1,298 Posts
OK... First I'll access the secret military spy satelite that is in geosynchronous orbit over the midwest. Then I'll ID the limo by the vanity plate "MR. BIGGG" and get his approximate position. Then I'll reposition the transmission dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal back into the aerosphere up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137 and down on the dish on the back of Mr. Big's limo... It's almost too easy.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've had an old phaser that my uncle gave me, and one on my processor but it's something I just don't see a use for. As cool as they can sound, I have never found a place in anything that I think it would fit.

The hair is plain ridiculous. He's a parody of himself...the way he throws it out of his face. I'm actually having trouble believing its real. Or he finally got it the length he wanted 25 years too late.

And I NEED to know where to get a pair of those shoes. They make me yearn for a pair of LA Lights, or Reebok Pumps.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Soon as I saw the video still I knew I had seen the video before, but didn't really know what you were talking about. Started watching, and holy hell, how could I forget that hair!??! :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts