Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for some recommendations on a quietly powered pedal board that can fit and power the following pedals (and potentially a couple more in the future:)

• Airis Effects Hades Gate
  • Airis Effects Savage Drive
  • Strymon BigSky
  • Strymon Moebius
  • Korg Pitchblack Tuner pedal

Thanks for any input on this. Just want to find a good organized solution. Budget is flexible.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I'm running a Pedaltrain Pro with a Truetone CS12 power supply underneath. It's been rock solid for the last ~6 or 7 years that I've had it!

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Rockboard by Warwick. Lots of options, good pricing, and they have patchbays for any ins/outs you could want.

Aside from that, if you just want a cheap pedalboard, Donner makes the same board as the pedaltrain for half the price. So there's that too. There are tons of low-cost options all over Amazon right now.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Another vote for Rockboard. They are cheaper the pedaltrain and their holes give a lot of mounting options. The cases for them are pretty nice also.

For a power supply I am using a cheap Caline from amazon and it works aces - no power or noise issues. I do run a separate wall wart for my Avalanche run as it is a huge power hog and needs like 350 mah.
you are probably going to want to get a better power unit than the Caline. I imagine the Strymon stuff needs a lot of juice.

This is the Tres sized Rockboard. Thye make two sizes larger.

in before pedal OCD people bitch about the mini volume pedal being crooked. :lol: I actually am not using that one now and have re-arranged things and added a Compressor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the recommendations guys. Yeah, the Strymons require a minimum of 300ma for power. Looks like I may have to go with a Voodoo lab Mondo for the PS or something comparable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts