Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably but I could probably find one faster than the time it would take to have one painted that way. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
I remember that one! There's a couple of "real" ones, too, if I remember correctly. JCF is the place to go for that.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to keep an eye on that place. And I'm sure the real ones are way out of my price range. And I remember the real ones. They had the "777" on the back of the neck.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: I'm sure if Lee had one I'd probably be well aware of it by now and\or probably already own it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I really don't feel like paying $1k for a used RR1 just to strip it down and refinish it. That, and I'm too lazy anymore. :D Plus, I don't have the gear or place to do that stuff anymore.

·
Registered
219 Posts
This makes me so sad. I went on a rhoads kick some years years ago. I had an xtreme rhoads, a white RR1, and then a black and pink custom painted one. BUT nostalgia aside, while searching those out, I came across a clone of that. Not an original, but one with that paint job--or pretty fucking close. My friend found it in some small music shop in Maine while he was touring. I still regret not letting him bring that back to me. Rhoads V's fucking rule.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts