Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I dug the album Riders of the Plague, but I didn't like their latest one, Enemy Unbound, at all.

I remember when their drummer stole their van when he heard he was possibly going to be kicked out and also changed their myspace password. He's back in the band, though, lol.

Peter is "Ihave27frets" on ss.org as well. I haven't kept up with ss.org or this band in a long time. I'm sure now their next album will be better than Enemy Unbound.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
This is awesome! At first I was scared about what might happen to Scar Symmetry, but when he said Scar is still his main band, I was all for this.

Per is amazing.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I dunno... minus Christian, Per really is Scar Symmetry to me. Minus clean vox, I don't see what The Absence with him playing would lack vs. SS....?

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I didn't know peter had left until I saw this thread today. I dug the shit out of "riders", never even really checked up on the follow-up. Hopefully the next album will be one I enjoy just as much.

Part of why I bought Max's old DC727-FR was to attempt to use that bridge like Peter :lol: (I failed miserably)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I didn't know Peter left either.

But seeing how both the Absence and SS's last albums have been sucking, I welcome these changes (i think)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts