Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
Im happy to say that the preorders are FINALLY up for our new release called "Icarus Ep"
It features some revisited and tweaked, some hard to find, and some brand new material as well as a few fun electronic remixes of our song "Icarus Lives!" as well as the videos for "Jetpacks Was Yes!", "Icarus Lives!" and the Making of the Icarus video.
So this will be well packed Ep to hold you guys over till the next full length!
If you preorder, you can recieve it on its April 19th release date!

We also have VINYL of both Self-Titled Debut and Ep ALSO available in these packages which is pretty exciting!!

Here is the link to everything:
Periphery | Merchconnectioninc.com

If you enjoy our music, please support us and preorder!

Thanks guys!!

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

:winning:

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts

Dear Blub,

Is the new EP available in vinyl, or only the studio release?

Thanks,

Soop

PS: I hope I ordered fast enough to get a signed poster. :wub:

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Dear Blub,

Is the new EP available in vinyl, or only the studio release?

Thanks,

Soop

PS: I hope I ordered fast enough to get a signed poster. :wub:
The Ep was supposed to be up in vinyl as well, not sure what the hold up is but im finding out!
And if you dont end up with a signed poster, just bring it to a show, find us at the merch booth and we can ruin it there haha!

For all you Euro guys: Not sure what roadrunner has planned for preorders, but you can order this if you dont mind the shipping charges, otherwise just hold tight for the release, and ill try to get some details for ya!

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
$100 total... :yesway:
But. I ordered #6 and that would have been more expensive to buy in Norway anyway.

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hell yeah! Ill see ya there, dont be a stranger!

Kim: Ouch, sorry about that, i guess the one thing about being signed to all these labels is they dont really coordinate on these releases, it seems sumerian is always the first to get the preorder packages together, hopefully roadrunner will not take too long so that all you guys in europe can save on shipping!

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Well, as I said. That bundle would have cost much more here anyway, the total would be the same or more.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Bulb, is Periphery planning on stopping by New Orleans on the tour? I'm sure you guys probably have already or haven't yet. Let me know I wanna swing by to support.

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bulb, is Periphery planning on stopping by New Orleans on the tour? I'm sure you guys probably have already or haven't yet. Let me know I wanna swing by to support.
I believe we do have a show there!! Please do come out!

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I believe we do have a show there!! Please do come out!
Most definitely, let know when and where. I'd love to meet up with ya and grab a beer or something.

Edit: placed my preorder and grabbed the album as well. :yesway:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Dudes interested in going: just check their MySpace, scroll down a page or so. Every date is listed along with a button to buy tix from TicketFly. :yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Dudes interested in going: just check their MySpace, scroll down a page or so. Every date is listed along with a button to buy tix from TicketFly. :yesway:
oh damn, thanks for letting me know +rep for you sir. :yesway:

April 12th 8pm at the house of blues, that's only about 10-15 minutes from where I live, I'm so fucking there :metal:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts