Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Thanks dude!
Also proud to report that since the first physical copies of the album were sold a few days ago in Australia, we ended up beating the leak!!
Icing on the cake like a mofo!

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to the wiki, it's Guthrie Govan on Have A Blast, 'trucci on Enrised and Hauch on Mile Zero.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yeah just checked it. Easily mistaken, two dudes with superhuman chops. :lol:

Edit: Erised is not on this list!
Edit again: Or I don't know how to scroll! :lol:

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Just to be clear Guthrie is the second solo in have a blast, and JP is the second solo in erised

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Seriously, you need to get Spencer tested for performance enhancing drugs. Dude is fucking singing his ass off. :eek:

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
You guys really kicked ass on this one :metal:

Seriously, you need to get Spencer tested for performance enhancing drugs. Dude is fucking singing his ass off. :eek:
:agreed: the vocals might be my favorite part of this album.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'm only saying nice things so that you'll hook me up with Lindsay Lohan.

(Thanks for nothing so far, btw, dick. :mad:)

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Bass tone is fantastic, btw. My monitors love the shit out of this production.
Glad to hear it!! We spent a lot of time on the mix, and referenced it on a ton of monitors/setups to make sure it checked out even before sending it out to get mastered!

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
it seems a little bass-weak on my cheap-o bx5a's which usually do a pretty good job of it. Could just be the stream though.

ONly on track 2 right now, but liking it a lot so far.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
I don't give a flying fuck what genre you happen to collapse into these days, you're so beyond that shit, fuck the internet, and especially fuck trend hoppers. This is some legit batshit insanely good music, on all accounts, on all instruments. Hat = off.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts