Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just thought i would quickly share that we have uploaded a new track, and for those of you who wanted something new, we have uploaded our album opener "Insomnia"
Hope you guys dig it!
You can find it here:
PERIPHERY - NEW SONG AND ALBUM PRE-ORDERS UP! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For those of you who dont already know, our debut album is coming out on 4/20 on Sumerian Records in the states and Distort in Canada, 4/16 on Roadrunner Australia, and 5/10 on Roadrunner in the rest of the world!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Excellent!

Also, how about a post where you're not selling/promoting something? :wub:

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i really am sorry for that guys!
trust me i know i have been a bit of a spam machine, i miss the days when i had good wifi and tons of free time every day!
cant wait to be off tour for a bit and go back to usual foruming! miss you guys!

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Excellent!

Also, how about a post where you're not selling/promoting something? :wub:
Thats what i was thinking. and the caps in the title arnt really necessary.

Am I the only one that thinks pretty much ALL of your recordings sounded better when you did them originally? I dont really care for the production on the album i'v heard compared to your production you did originally

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE PLAYING WITH DEP IN BRISBANE? I've already got tickets, we should definitely meet up!

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Motherfucker, someone ELSE who finished an album before I did. :lol:

:(

Congrats, bulb! :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sounds awesome! :yesway: I'm not a huge fan of this kind of music, but I can dig it. Everything, especially the guitars, sound way better than on your older recordings.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Motherfucker, someone ELSE who finished an album before I did. :lol:

:(

Congrats, bulb! :D
Drew, this album has been done for a month or two :lol:.

Stoked Bulb, it sounds good! I look forward to owning this. Rocking my Periphery shirt proud on my facebook page :metal: haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts