Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, posting this for all you djent crazed axefx II toting 9 string masters! There was a lot of BKP used on this...A LOT!

I'd say I hope that you guys enjoy this, but let's be honest, given this forum's clientele, we all know you will.

(don't have much time so I might have just copypasta'd the post wording from ss.org)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm digging this a lot more than the first track that you guys released but I'm sure it fits in well with the overall theme of the album.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Man, I would've guessed that solo was Jake's or yours, but then again I've never heard Mark solo aside from the 'solo' in Pale Aura. Cool tune, Mish.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Pretty cool! A bit different, I think :yesway:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Overall I like it, not too keen on the solo though. Technically good, I think it's just a little too 'happy' for the song.

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Spencer sounds like a duet between Corey Taylor and Chester Bennington on this song, in a really good way :lol: While still sounding like himself, of course.
I'm definitely getting a Nu-metal vibe off this and the other single :agreed:

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
This is legitimately some of the most fun I've had blasting tunes in the car in a long time. Good job, fellas.

Was the song taken offline? Or is it just my locale that's preventing me from listening anymore?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
(don't have much time so I might have just copypasta'd the post wording from ss.org)
:lol:

This is probably the most explicitly Meshuggah-influenced thing I've heard from you, which as far as I'm concerned is cool. Dig the riff around 3:25, solo after it is cool, and yeah, it's a pretty crushing guitar tone.

Cool. :yesway: I think I personally preferred the first track you released to this, but there's a lot of diversity between these two, and IMO that could make for an interesting release.

I'm propbably going to have to come out this February and drink beer while you guys play live, aren't I? :lol: :metal:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts