Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I don't expect to win this, but I figure it's worth a shot, and I definitely won't if I don't try :lol: Coheed and Cambria's one of my favourite bands (don't care what anyone thinks about them, moving along :lol: ) and they're playing here. I've already bought my ticket, but I see they're also having a contest to pick local bands as openers for the shows. I'd love to open the show, and would get a band put together by then so it wouldn't be just an acoustic set. At any rate, the part where I need help: Go to this page, and "Like" my post :yesway:

Coheed and Cambria w/ Fang Island | Facebook

Thanks to those who do it :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I had to go to your profile to get to the "like" option btw

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to those who've "Liked" so far :yesway:

I had to go to your profile to get to the "like" option btw
Yeah, that doesn't do anything for me in the contest :lol: You have to click "Attenting", "Maybe Attending" or "Not Attending" first before you can "Like" or comment on the wall posts on the event page.

How about a trade? :lol:

I'll vote for you if you go to here Damnation Festival | Facebook and write that my band The Construct (The Construct | Facebook) should play!

-Rory
Sounds like a fair deal :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
:yesway:Liked. I've always inexplicably been a fan of them. I saw them in 2008 and was lucky enough to briefly hang out with them before they went on. They're pretty interesting guys to say the least.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Seems like thats the case with most bands. They're a shit ton of fun to see live, they put on an awesome spectacle. I hope you get to open man.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Apparently it takes 50 likes/comments to be considered, and the band picks from the top-3. I'm already almost halfway there :yesway: I think it helps my chances if you click "Attending" instead of "Not Attending", but it's cool with me if you click "Not Attending", since I know how much event spam sucks :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts