Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
You will never get it to say your RGs are in tune, ever.

ever :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You already have a Peterson for tuning.
True, but he won't hold up a scrolling LED that says "SHRED4LIFE" every time I play.

I don't think I'll be able to resist pulling the trigger on this thing before morning. :lol:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I've got one, it's pretty useful for setups, which means Drew would enjoy it :lol:

I really need to play with the programable display, I just have it default to their screen saver currently... I wish it was a color LCD instead of just black on blue :2cents:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you signed some sort of exclusivity contract with him or something? :lol:
It's called the Fuck Max, Make Him Order Something From AxePalace contract, sealed with bottles of Jagermeister. :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
ugh. The axe palace, and jaeger? This is an awful contract, let me tell you :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or maybe the Don't Sell Guitars To **** Who Don't Come Hang Out In Phoenix contract. :(

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyway, this thing's in my Amazon cart, and I'm [ ] this close to clicking One-Click-Buy. :lol:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
1) That sounds a lot more disappointing, but still way less shitty than jaeger and the axe palace :lol:. Besides, i should have a running car akshually soon, so i can harass you in vegas by surprise, just like in the game.

2) CLICK IT NAO (or buy my tele :lol:)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You haven't bought it yet? It's been a whole 2 hours since someone pointed it out :lol: Is this a new record?
I'm going to go have a couple of scorpion bowls with a buddy of mine around the corner, and when I get back I'll probably be in the right frame of mind. :lol:

I'm hoping they clear up my jet lag. :D

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
If you need something like their V-Sam, but in a rackmount. Buy.

It's a great tuner. I'd have one in my rack if the one for the Axe-FX didn't work so well. That and also because I'm using their Strobosoft to check against the Axe's tuner.

·
AVH Guitar Repair
327 Posts
Chris you cannot go wrong with any Peterson strobe - they are the defacto industry standard, almost every pro tech uses them. I have two, and consider it one of the most valuable tools on my bench and rig. You won't get a more accurate tuner anywhere.
Truth. :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chris you cannot go wrong with any Peterson strobe - they are the defacto industry standard, almost every pro tech uses them. I have two, and consider it one of the most valuable tools on my bench and rig. You won't get a more accurate tuner anywhere.
Truth. :metal:
:yesway:

My pro tech (Drew) has a Peterson. And is a Peterson. It never gets old. :lol:

I just hope this doesn't make me want to do my own setups...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts