Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

^ :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Well played, Rog. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mjolnir: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.21992/22.452; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Chris said:
I don't think ol' JP runs his mids on zero dude. :lol:
With the exception of Train of Nomids... :ugh:

·
Metal Acolyte
603 Posts
There's a video of him where he says he cuts the mids just enough to remove the annoying "honk", but he doesn't kill the mids completely. A lot of meaty tone would disappear if he did that, I think.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Metal Acolyte
603 Posts
Satan agrees with me... no mids sound eviler :mk:
Sure, until you play with a band, and then all your lows get lost behind the bass and all your highs get lost behind the cymbols. Everyone is wondering why your guitar is on "mute" even though you're headbanging with the rest of the band. ;)

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Sure, until you play with a band, and then all your lows get lost behind the bass and all your highs get lost behind the cymbols. Everyone is wondering why your guitar is on "mute" even though you're headbanging with the rest of the band. ;)
Feel free to ask Bob and Leon about how 'lost' my tone is in the mix... go on... I dare ya. I double dare ya. Hell I'm beggin ya!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts