1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today 10-6
Tomorrow 10-4

Valley Forge Convention Center.

$10 entry, $9 with a guitar. Only downside is you have to carry it around. :lol:

If anyone else here is going, I'm going to be wearing a Gray EMG T-shirt, Ibanez Hat, and pants (presumably).

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Today 10-6
Tomorrow 10-4

Valley Forge Convention Center.

$10 entry, $9 with a guitar. Only downside is you have to carry it around. :lol:

If anyone else here is going, I'm going to be wearing a Gray EMG T-shirt, Ibanez Hat, and pants (presumably).
Dude I'll be there at noon! Uh... let me get dressed... :ugh:

EDIT: Slate blue button down shirt, khaki shorts, fedora. Wardrobe realization: I have no gear swag. :noway:

DOUBLE EDIT: I'll bring the Anaconda bro :yesway: But you'd better show up if I'm lugging this thing around :squint:

TRIPLE EDIT: My 2nd O4P string broke before it made it to high E. :squint:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Well that was fun. Met Eric and let him play my S7. Shitloads of vintage and odd instruments, but only one 7-string in the building and few good "metal" guitars. I was definitely carrying the only 8-string :lol:.

I missed S7 being there this year but I think it's too expensive for them to come out to this show every year. It's really not quite their scene.

Oh yeah, and Eric apparently knows one of the guys in my wedding party from the local scene, I think through an audition he said. Small world, eh?

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isnt it, though? And I don't think 8s are for me, either :lol:

It might just have been the razor-thin neck profile, though... Ever since I got my Agile, I haven't felt really good on really thin necks. That's why my RG7s are on the way out now, too :lol:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Isnt it, though? And I don't think 8s are for me, either :lol:

It might just have been the razor-thin neck profile, though... Ever since I got my Agile, I haven't felt really good on really thin necks. That's why my RG7s are on the way out now, too :lol:
Shoulda bought that Strat dude. That thing had a neck like a Louisville Slugger. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts