32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is awesome. :yesway:

Discuss.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
It is awesome.

My girlfriend just turned me on to this a few months ago. It's kind of like a noodle soup that you get to add whatever you want into it. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few of these places around here.

My favorite is Pho King Noodles. I just like saying "Hey, you wanna go get some Pho King Noodles?"

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
It'd help if you told us what "Pho" is, my good man.
Shiiiit, pho'. You better reco'nize, 'fore someone pops a cap in yo' ass! Punk ass pho'!

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Stupid Motorola Backflip: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB300 Build/Blur_Version.0.13.37.MB300.ATT.en.US Flex/P014) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Mmm pho. Why is there always a Pho King Noodles everywhere? They must do it on purpose. We have one too, along with a Pho Mai (delicious) and a Saigon Noodles (not so delicious).

I always get the rare brisket or the squid, octopus, and shrimp. Sometimes I'll get it with a raw egg, too. Can't forget the shrimp rolls, either.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Me and the gal just had dinner last weekend at a place called #1 Pho in Cleveland. Fucking awesome stuff there.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
We have a bunch of Pho places around here, yet I haven't ever been to one... I'll probably go to one soon, I've been meaning to for years :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know if it's just something about the place near me or if this is true across the board, but pho is, like, magical when you're hung over. I don't understand it (I'm guessing it's the broth - lots of liquid, plus protien and nutrients all in one), but it just works.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I don't know if it's just something about the place near me or if this is true across the board, but pho is, like, magical when you're hung over. I don't understand it (I'm guessing it's the broth - lots of liquid, plus protien and nutrients all in one), but it just works.
I will have to try this... tomorrow!

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
I used to live off the stuff. I am yet to find a good easy recipe to make myself but there is a place in town that makes amazing Pho! Great stuff if you have a cold as well.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's what chicken noodle soup would be, if you grew up in Vietnam.

It would ALMOST make growing up in Vietnam worthwhile. :agreed:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts