Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
The Bareknuckle one isn't always right; my painkillers were wired completely irregularly! Had to figure each wire out on each pickup separately after both that image and the wiring diagram were wrong. :wallbash:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still planning to add more on, I gathered some but haven't had the time to actually photoshop them. Going to be adding Vanzant, WCR, and a few others that I have in a TXT file I can't remember.

*edit* Stitch...will you share the wiring color code for the the BKP that wasn't the same so we have it as reference if anyone needs it?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
For anyone that has Woletone or Wolfetone rewinds, he uses the Peavey color codes. :yesway:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Soopstradamus said:
Bro, I love this, but could it be like 100% larger?
When I upload the edited version with more pickups added i'll make sure to make it a bit larger. :yesway:

For anyone that has Woletone or Wolfetone rewinds, he uses the Peavey color codes. :yesway:
Sweet, makes it really easy to add that one when I finally start on the new version. :lol:

·
Temporary Autonomous Zone
582 Posts
Lundgren M8
Blue = North Start (Hot)
Red = North Finish
Yellow = South Finish
Green = South Start
Bare = Ground

Tom Anderson HN3+
I'll post later...I think I'm confused what went where...I'll check it out and report back.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I just googled this, and got directed here.

:wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts