Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EMG 81 & 81TW, with 25k pots SOLD.

Duncan Designed 7's, bridge and neck, great for rewinding! $50 for the pair.

Duncan JB/59 zebra SOLD

New7's, bridge and neck. $20. Spoken for.

JoBo modded DS-1. Behemoth mod with diode switch. $100.

JoBo modded DS-1. Hot rod mod. SOLD

JoBo modded Blues Driver. Legend mod SOLD.

Bad Monkey. Modded with sharpie markings showing good setting values, performed by Donholio. SOLD

JoBo Bloody Murder rackmount OD. Seems to not function, but don't let that stop you! $100

Vox AD15VT. Great little practice amp. $90.

Everything +shipping from 43460.

I never play with any of these after I got my TriAxis, and I'm trying to buy a strat, so help me out here!

:vince:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Bad Monkey on hold, pending Post-Namm Jamm.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Leon said:
If Joe (yellowv) doesn't grab both, I can :yesway:
Sweet, if he doesn't get them send me a pm. :yesway: I just need the 59, already got a jb and I don't have another guitar in need of a bridge humbucker(all 3 of my 2 hum guitars need neck pickups though).

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eric, you're first in line, if you can send me $20 to seal the deal, then they're yours.

Sean, sorry! As it turns out, the Duncan Designed pups are way better than the New7's :). Also, I'll drop the price on them.

Also, I added some more pickups that I'm not using. Bought the 81/81TW for $80 off SSO a month or so ago with the intent to replace some stock pickups, but I actually dig the stock ones too much to fiddle with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts